Reply to topic

FWIW I'm Baaaack!

4 post(s), 4 voice(s)
Fish-a-Palooza
Small
Post(s):924

Been gone for a couple of years with a debilitating medical issue (CIDP) but for now at least it’s mostly behind me. We had gotten rid of our beloved (albeit ugly) Victoria because I felt a smaller boat would suite us better. Turns out we really missed venturing out and being able to stay out comfortably for days at a time. We still have the very Fishy 2160 Trophy in reserve but Karen and I have purchased a 2859 Bayliner which is the style of boat I’ve wanted for many years. The new boat has no electronics to speak of so I’m getting ready to install radar, plotter, sonar etc.. Still deciding between Lowrance and Furuno but I plan to have it ready to fish in time for Halibut this year.

Sorry to see this place so deserted. I hope we can all get back to it in the spring!

I want to thank Ron, Eric, and Paul for taking the time to get my old account back up and running. You guys are fantastic!

Stay safe,
Wayne & Karen

brenttug
Small
Post(s):467

Welcome back! Glad to hear your health has improved and are getting your boat ready for future trips.

Jimbo
Small
Post(s):3,337

Welcome back & congrats on the new boat!

Spud
Small
Post(s):3,543

Glad you are all well and good again !

Welcome back