Reply to topic

EDM0NDS MARINE SLIP RENTALEdmond's Marine Slip Rental

3 post(s), 2 voice(s)
B&B
Anon128
Post(s):3

I’m reaching out to see if anyone has a boat slip at Edmond’s Marina who woud be willing to sub-lease it to be for my 19 ft boat the month of May. If so, please contact me either by email: BBHIETT@yahoo.com or CeLL: 253-740-0088. Thank you….Bud

Jimbo
Small
Post(s):3,230

Welcome to PSA. I would suggest moving this to the PSA Classified section (above this one) and you may get more eyeballs. I can move it for you, if you’d like, or you can repost there.

Also, all sub leases have to go through the Port office, and they keep a list there. So if you haven’t checked with them, you should try that also. This is the right time of year to be looking.

Good luck!

B&B
Anon128
Post(s):3

If you are willing to move the ad I would appreciate it as I’m not that swift on P/C’s. We have been subleasing the past four years. Person who subleased to us purchased a new and bigger boat so his slip is no longer available. I’ve talked with Kelby at the marina but he says he is no longer taking a waiting list. Said to start calling him the first of April. That’s why I thought reaching out to the club members might shed a light on something positive.
Are you be at Thursdays meeting? We are from Kent so usually attend the South Sound PSA Chapter meetings. Driving thru Seattle getting to the Sno King Chapter can be challenging but we really like your meetings. Thanks for your help.