Reply to topic

Josh Jacobs was drafted

21 post(s), 2 voice(s)
chenyan94
Anon128
Post(s):67
with the hopes of being a three-down back the Raiders have lacked for many years.Jacobs was a primary target of the Raiders all throughout the draft process Johnathan Hankins Jersey , general…" Raiders Draft 2019Breaking down Raiders RB Josh Jacobs top plays at Alabama New,27commentsPDTJosh Jacobs was drafted with the hopes of being a three-down back the Raiders have lacked for many years.Jacobs was a primary target of the Raiders all throughout the draft process, general manager Mike Mayock spoke openly about how he and Jon Gruden felt about Jacobs following the college football playoff national championship game, which Mayock was on the sidelines for. Since 2014, the Raiders run game has ranked 32nd (2014), 28th (2015), 6th (2016), 25th (2017), and 25th (2018). Not only should Jacobs provide a boost in the run game but he can get it done in the passing game as an option out of the backfield and in pass protection.Some are comparing Jacobs to Alvin Kamara of the Saints who is one of the top dual threat backs in the league. Let’s take a look at Jacobs top ten plays from Alabama and a preview of what Raiders fans can expect from their new feature back.Now let’s break down those plays from ten to one.10. 18-yard touchdown run versus LouisvilleOn this play Jacobs shows off his patience and ability to make people miss.It’s all on display here as he takes the handoff Bo Jackson Jersey , stays behind the pulling guard and current Raider Lester Cotton Sr, makes a safety miss in the hole and shows the speed to bounce it outside and finish the run for six.9. 54-yard run versus Arkansas What excites me most about this play is how Jacobs makes one cut and immediately hits the hole and gets to the outside.On his way to the sideline he makes a second defender miss and takes the ball all the way down to the 3 yard line.8. Swing pass out of the back field versus Mississippi StateThis is where the Alvin Kamara comparisons come into play.Jacobs shows off his natural catching ability on this play and once again demonstrates his elusiveness in the open field.Also you can see Jacobs has a check release, meaning he is checking his blocking assignment before releasing into his route.7. Big gain up the middle in the SEC championship game versus GeorgiaCheck out the balance on this run.Jacobs stumbles after he takes the hand off, stays on his feet and quickly gets north and south.Throw in two more broken tackles on his way to a 60 yard gain.6. 24 yards to pay dirt against Kent StateDespite the 4.60 forty time, Jacobs shows that he can get through a hole and get to the second level plenty quick enough.Jacobs might not have been timed as quick as some would have liked but he plays much faster than his forty time suggests.5. Jacobs does his best Marshawn Lynch impression in the 2019 Iron BowlThis is my personal favorite of all the plays you will find on a Josh Jacobs highlight reel.Yet another example of how he has the ability to make the first defender miss and how can you not love the way he finishes this run.Who does that remind you of?4. Acrobatic catch over the middle for a touchdownWow is all I can say.What else can Jacobs show you on this play.The degree of difficulty on this catch is about an 9.5 considering as the ball was in mid flight Jacobs has to turn his back on the ball to adjust to make the catch over his left shoulder.All the while he is running down the middle of the field where safeties are lurking to put a huge hit on the receiver.Oh and don’t forget the two broken tackles before getting into the end zone. 3.Not one, not two, but three defenders to take down Josh JacobsIn the previous clips we see plenty of quickness, elusiveness, and ability to break tackles but in play three we see the power that Jacobs possess in his 220 pound frame. 2. Big play in the CFP versus Oklahoma Jacobs is a physical runner with the ball in his hands.On this play he doesn’t shy away from punishing the smaller defender.Defenses will have their hands full trying to get Jacobs down in the open field.1. Kick return for touchdownIt’s unlikely he will see time as a return man but it’s nice to know that he has the versatility to not only run https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-antonio-brown-jersey , block, and catch but also be a threat in the return game if needed.Follow @Egroat5 Then there were four. That is four teams who could be chosen to be the feature club on HBO’s Hard Knocks who would be unable to turn it down. According to Matt Mayocco of NBC Bay Area, the 49ers w…" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesSilver And Black Pride homepageHorizontal – WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityFollow Silver And Black Pride online:Follow Silver And Black Pride on TwitterFollow Silver And Black Pride on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchSilver And Black Pride main menuFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal – WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Report: 49ers will not appear on HBO’s Hard Knocks but Raiders still a possibilityNew,51commentsPDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Report: 49ers will not appear on HBO’s Hard Knocks but Raiders still a possibilityTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Daniel Shirey/Getty ImagesThen there were four. That is four teams who could be chosen to be the feature club on HBO’s Hard Knocks who would be unable to turn it down. According to Matt Mayocco of NBC Bay Area, the 49ers will not be the team chosen.That leaves the Raiders, Giants, Lions, and Washington.Back in March, the odds came out on which team would appear on Hard Knocks and the Raiders were far and away the favorite with even odds. The 49ers and Giants were the long shots. There’s no mystery as to why the Raiders would be the favorites. With Jon Gruden as head coach Womens Bo Jackson Jersey , Mike Mayock as GM, four picks in the top 35 (ultimately top 40 after draft day trades), spending over $80 million on new additions to the team including intriguing personalities like Antonio Brown and Vontaze Burfict. Recently they were even working out Richie Incognito.In addition, this is their final season in Oakland before packing up and moving to Vegas, so the storyline is certainly there.Some have suggested Hard Knocks would wait until next year when the Raiders are entering their first year in Vegas, but should they do that, they would be risking the possibility the Raiders could make the playoffs and therefore turn down their request to be on the show. We should be hearing who WILL be on the show next season fairly soon.Follow @LeviDamien
Robinjack
Anon128
Post(s):1,753

of course like your web-site however you need to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very bothersome to inform the reality however I’ll surely come back again. blackjack

Robinjack
Anon128

I discovered your blog site on google and verify a few of your early posts. Continue to maintain up the superb operate. I simply extra up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Looking for forward to reading extra from you in a while!… Buy Photoshop software

Robinjack
Anon128

My plate is real full and your tryna give me more food, boy what the fuck is wrong wit’ you?!|guruisthebomb| TF blog comments

Robinjack
Anon128

Bloghopping is really my forte and i like to visit blogs,     silicone kitchen utensils

Robinjack
Anon128

Just Distribute. Was’t whatever has been simply searching for nonetheless, if As i sought after Search this page emerged and so i tested versus eachother and in addition wanted to do in any case appreciate it. quality link building

Robinjack
Anon128

Are you someone who has dental anxiety? Do you fear to face a dentist? Don’t worry there are many who can accompany you in this list of fearing the dentist. But what is the reason that you fear to visit a dentist so much. I know that we are not so comfortable in visiting our dentist. It is one of the most common phobia and a difficult one to overcome. MajesticSeo

Robinjack
Anon128

you employ a excellent weblog here! do you need to have the invite posts on my weblog? london thrift stores

Robinjack
Anon128

I just added your weblog to my blogroll, I hope you’ll give some thought to doing the same. carpenter ant

Robinjack
Anon128

All of the novels of John Grisham are very good, i love all the stories.. https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-gummies-25mg/

Robinjack
Anon128

After examine a number of of the weblog posts on your website now, and I actually like your approach of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site list and will probably be checking back soon. Pls take a look at my website as properly and let me know what you think. funkyblossom.com

Robinjack
Anon128

I just placed this article on facebook. it’s a very interesting read for everyone. anime winter outfits

Robinjack
Anon128

I am impressed with this site, real I am a fan . https://royalcbd.com/

Robinjack
Anon128

Oh my goodness! a fantastic article dude. Thanks a ton However My business is experiencing trouble with ur rss . Don’t know why Struggle to subscribe to it. Will there be everyone obtaining identical rss problem? Anybody who knows kindly respond. Thnkx general liability insurance texas

Robinjack
Anon128

I am usually to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I’m going to bookmark your website and keep checking for brand new information. Load Cell – Load Cell Systems

Robinjack
Anon128

Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it’s truly informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers! best CBD gummies

Robinjack
Anon128

I have learned newer and more effective things out of your blog post. Also a thing to I have found is that normally, FSBO sellers can reject you actually. Remember, they’d prefer to not use your services. But if you actually maintain a gentle, professional partnership, offering help and being in contact for around four to five weeks, you will usually manage to win a business interview. From there, a house listing follows. Many thanks best CBD gummies

Robinjack
Anon128

Such a well written post.. Thnkx for sharing this post !! Also you can check my ?? best CBD gummies

Robinjack
Anon128

Thank you for the good critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research on this. We got a book from our local library but I think I’ve learned better from this post. I am very glad to see such wonderful info being shared freely out there.. best CBD oil for sleep

Robinjack
Anon128

woww.. your article is good. its helpful me.. keep posting buddy best CBD oil

woww.. your article is good. its helpful me.. keep posting buddy best CBD oil

Robinjack
Anon128

I can’t really help but admire your blog, your blog is so adorable and nice “     best CBD oil