Reply to topic

I need advice to write my first research paper

1 post(s), 1 voice(s)
ReginaGildein
Anon128
Post(s):1

Hello! Any one please helps me to finish my research paper? I am about to write my first paper. I need to discuss about in introduction, body of document and conclusion etc. There is so many things to bring in my document since I do not have any background of writing and publishing my paper. First of I stated to decide my title for that started searching for the most relevant literature. I do not know a topic can be too broad or too narrow. I have to write a paper with 3-5 pages. I wish to make my paper unique and perfect from other, so that introduction should perfect because its main purpose is to introduce the research paper. Body of my paper should contain the majority of the information and facts. And closing of my research paper should include my final statements and sum up the paper. I asked help from one of my senior friend, and he suggested that to publish my paper I have to choose journal and format my paper with the guidelines. I tried to find keys words of my proposal in Google scholar and get the check list of serial journals and outlining is a good idea for anyone writing a research paper, but I am not much happy on it. I tried some books, magazines, the Internet and journals to get an idea of how much information I can uncover on my topic. I need submit my scientific paper as soon as possible. Research papers are hard and time-consuming assignments and what is vital they make up a large part of student’s grade in all classes. My friend also recommended best essay writing service website to me to get quick and perfect result. I checked the site, read some reviews. Now I am little bit happy but need your suggestion also. Please share your ideas here.