1 post(s), 1 voice(s)
linchao
Small
Post(s):44

The Buccaneers wanted defensive end Noah Spence to gain weight this offseason. Mission accomplished.

Spence says he has gone from 228 pounds a year ago — tiny by NFL defensive end standards — to 263 now.

“Today was the heaviest I’ve ever been and I felt great. I was 263 today http://www.officialpenguinsproshop.com/authentic-adidas-justin-schultz-jersey ,” Spence told Jenna Laine of ESPN. “I kind of just started playing with it [in the offseason] to see what works. I felt like if I just don’t stop eating or drinking, I won’t lose weight.”

“Don’t stop eating” pretty much covers Spence’s approach to the offseason. He starts a day with two protein shakes, followed by cream of wheat, french toast and potatoes for breakfast, then two more protein shakes, chicken Authentic Benoit Pouliot Jersey , broccoli and cauliflower for one lunch, turkey and pasta for another lunch, two more protein shakes in the evening, steak, shrimp, potatoes Lars Eller Jersey , zucchini and squash for dinner, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with milk for a late snack, and one more protein shake before bed. Add it all up and it’s 9,000 calories.

Spence has been working out and putting on more muscle than fat, and the Bucs hope that he’s ready for a healthy season after missing 10 games last year.

No Canadian聽team has won a Stanley Cup since 1993, and no Canadian team has appeared in the Stanley Cup Final since 2011. With the sport of hockey as big as it is in the Great White North to not have a champion from their country in 25 years it’s a tough pill to swallow for any Canadian hockey fan.聽The closest Canada came this year was seeing the Winnipeg Jets reach the Western Conference Finals and going into the 2018-19 season Bo Horvat Jersey , the way the Canadian rosters stack up, the Jets are likely still Canada’s best hope for its next Stanley Cup champion.

Winnipeg has never won a Stanley Cup and with Connor聽Hellebuyck off a breakout year, their blue line intact, and their talented group of forwards getting a long playoff run under their belt, next year could very well be聽 their year. As for the other six Canadian teams only four (Montreal, Toronto Ryan Callahan Jersey , Edmonton, and Calgary) have won the Stanley Cup before, but Vancouver and Ottawa have been to the Stanley Cup Final before with the end result not going their way.

Having both the Canucks and the Senators as a combined 0-4 record in the Stanley Cup Final (Vancouver 0-3, Ottawa 0-1) makes the fans of those franchises aggravated due to the fact that they have never seen a Stanley Cup being hoisted by their franchise.

Only two Canadian teams made the playoffs this year, which makes it seem like Canada will have the odds against them if they are to have the Cup return north of the border. But there are ways they could have that happen sooner rather than later.

With that being said here are one trade and one signing that each Canadian team need to do this summer in order to help their franchise have a chance to bring Lord Stanley’s Cup back to the Great White North.

Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys